Tuesday, January 29, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspiration #201

This is the last Anything Goes for the STAMPlorations Inspiration Team for this month.  I went all out with this one...

So many things going in to building this card!  I started by stamping a card panel with the ferns from Trendy Spring Blooms.  I stamped one of the flowers, and cut it using the coordinating Trendy Spring Blooms Dies. I then cut out the flower using some scratch designer paper in my stash, and inlaid the petals.  I taped the cut out ferns behind the flowers.  After stamping my sentiment from Noteworthy 2, I adhered on the flowers.  I cut out a single leaf from Trendy Leaves, and also adhered that using dimensional tape.  Lastly, I used the Brackets Labels/Tags Nesting Dies for my framework, and adhered all onto a card base.  Whew!  This was time consuming to create, but fun to make!





So, what do you think?

Remember, you can save 20% off your purchase by using my code STAMPGIRLVICKID.

For more fun inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see my teamies cards.


Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a gorgeous card! I love those bright red flowers!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I can see all your effort on this one! Amazing!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Lots of work in this design but well worth it It is gorgeous!

Dee Earnshaw said...

what a wonderfully designed card!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Beautiful Stamping colors! And I love that die cut!

Dana M said...

Oh what a lovely card! Beautiful composition and color combination.

Lisa Elton said...

I like the way you've framed this! Wonderful card Vicki!

Tee said...

This is so pretty and unique! Love the lone leaf and the sentiment is wonderful!

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous Vicki!

Jean said...

Love how you did this!