Friday, January 11, 2019

Just Us Girls Challenge #470 - Trend Week

It's my challenge over at JUGS.  I hope you play along :)

 As you can see, I went with a little amount of emboss resist.  It works.

I used some Inspired By Stamping stamp images; Summer Bouquet and Spring Lilacs [retired].  I do have to say, I really miss this company.  Joanna had some amazing stamp sets.

Okay, your turn.  There are so many possibilities using emboss resist.  I can't wait to see what you make!  You can join the challenge HERE.


Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is amazing! I love the effect you got with the lilacs over your emboss resist background. Great challenge for us, too!

Macimbalo said...

Love the colors and the emboss resist is awesome! Pretty!!!

Cheri said...

This is gorgeous, Vicki! I love the resist of just the focal image. So very, very pretty.

cm said...

A little resist with mega impact! Swooning over your pretty lilacs! Apologies for not visiting last week; the plate-of-life was heaped a bit too high!
Hugs~c

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card with it's spring lilacs and wonderful colors.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, you had me with those lilacs..they're my favorite! This is lovely Vicki!

Bobby said...

Love your mix of patterned papers to go with the lovely lilacs, Vicki.

Ina G said...

Gorgeous colours Vicki. Super layout and your emboss resist is perfect.

Nancy said...

Lovely Vicki and great challenge...one of my favs! Have fun this weekend!!!