Sunday, January 20, 2019

CAS-ual Fridays Day

It's time for the CAS-ual Fridays day here on my blog [and over on the CFS blog too].

I started by cutting some strips of colored card stock, and adhered them to my card.  Then, using the Scallop Tags Fri-Dies, I stamped the bigger tag with the Full on Floral stamp sheet.  I stamped  the cute image from Tutu stamp set, and cut it out with the matching Ballerina Fri-Dies.

I am an avid fan of Grey's Anatomy, and this sentiment is one of my favorites. :)

That's it for me today.  I hope you enjoyed my card. :)



Don't forget, you can use my code for a 15% discount.  Check out the $5 sets.  
My code applies to those too!  [Can you say cheap? :)]




Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a sweet card Vicki!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Boy, you are really a busy crafter, aren't you?

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and adorable. I love how you used that little ballet dancer design.

Lisa Elton said...

There's that sweet little ballerina! This is adorable Vicki. I need to get that set out and ink it up!