Saturday, January 5, 2019

Addicted to CAS Challenge

I am happy to say that I am now on the Addicted to CAS Challenge Team!  I was on this team years ago, and it is nice to be back!  Thanks for having me Kylie :)

This 2 week challenge is all about snowflakes.  That's an easy one :)

 I used a really old die set [retired] from Sweet & Sassy, and layered them up, while still maintaining all the white space.

The sentiment is from CAS-ual Fridays Sugarplum Fairies.

Okay, you know the drill -- make your own CAS card with a snowflake, and enter it in over at the Addicted To CAS Challenge!


Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Raga Senthil said...

Wonderful layering of snowflake dies!! It creates lots of dimension, yet very CAS!! Great card!! So glad to play along with you stamplings!! Hugs!! Raga.

Cheri said...

Congratulations on rejoining the team, Vicki! Your snowflake card is a beauty.

Macimbalo said...

Lovely layers and great shine! Love your snowflake CAS card - it's a stunner!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That card is so gorgeous with the snowflake design. I love the shimmer too.

Barb Ghig said...

Hi Vicki,
Welcome back to the ATCAS team! I love how you layered these beautiful snowflakes and how your blue background makes them pop on your design! Love your added sparkle, too...very pretty card!

Bobby said...

Welcome to the team, Vicki. The layers of snowflakes are lovely with the blue circle showing them off.

Lisa Elton said...

Congratulations Vicki, it's a well deserved return! Your card is beautiful. I love the sparkle!

Karen Dunbrook said...

love this beauty mf...
Happy New Year!
xx Karen

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Welcome Vicki! Great to have you on the team! I love your layered flakes, your choice of blue hue, and the sparkle. A great sentiment as well!

Jaydee said...

Vicki, I love your layers of snowflakes and the pop of color. I love the sentiment, too! Welcome back!
hugs
jaydee