Tuesday, November 6, 2018

TAGplorations Challenge #10


While the graphic says Thanksgiving, I went with thankful.  I don't do Thanksgiving cards/ or tags, but I do do thankful tags. ;)

 I went totally crazy with my DT tags for this month, but, ya know what? That's okay since some of them were needed for my co-workers.

I started with my gelli plate. [You can see a few videos HERE that Shery Russ has done on working with your gelli plate.]  I did many, many backgrounds. [It's just so fun!]  Once done, I picked out the "color consistency" sheets of Starbucks, and cut the tag base using the Luggage Tag dies.

Using some glitter paper, I cut out the words using the Thanks Word Die Cut, and Thankful Word Die Cut.
 
 I also painted and Ultra Thick embossed some wood embellishments that I had.  The UTT makes them so shiny and pretty. 

While looking for my wood embellishments, I came across some decorated acrylic sheets in my stash, so I added those to my tags too.  

As you can tell, the backgrounds totally makes these tags - the added pop of color is because, well that's me.  I do love contrasting colors.


I hope you enjoyed my tags today.  Remember if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save 20% off any STAMPlorations purchase. [Yes, I get a little something - so thanks].

Meanwhile, please make a tag of Thanks, or Thanksgiving, and play along in the TAGplorations monthly challenge!


Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These are funky, modern and fun Vicki, so cool!

Cheri said...

Wow!!! These are awesome, Vicki! I love the depth you got from your choices.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Well, these are lovely tags and so very beautiful with all the texture and wonderful colors!