Friday, November 9, 2018

Special STAMPlorations Coffee Dies!

Shery has come up with the most fun zen coffee dies that I have ever used to date!  Wait till you see what I created....  First though, I want to let you know from today, November 9th through November 16th, the Zen Coffee Dies are discounted by 15% - if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 20% off!  [I just love win-win good prices]

Now to the eye candy:
 For this first card, I used glitter paper for the top detailed "zen" portion of the die, (Zen Coffee Cup Layering Dies.) My sentiment is from the Coffeeology stamp set.



For my second card, for the bottom layer die, I cut that out of an inked panel with gold laminating.  I used black card stock for the top "zen" layer.  I just love the shine this cup gives off.  The sentiment is from the Coffeecionado Stamp Set.  This definition fits me [with 20 years of working for Starbucks].

Finally, [yes, I made 3] for my 3rd card, I water colored a background layer, and "zenned" the top with white card stock.  I think the yellow background [sun-in-the-morning] fits well with the sentiment [another one] from, the Coffeecionado stamp set.


Here's the prize info-- be sure to leave a comment here [and the other designer's blogs. The list is HERE]. 1 winner will receive the new Zen Coffee Cup Layering Dies!  You have until November 16th to leave comments.

I hope you enjoyed my cards, and the fabulous new zen coffee dies.  They really are super fun to create with.


Thanks for stopping by~

19 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

You and coffee images are perfect!

~amy~ said...

Vicki, these are awesome, really love that new set!

Jean said...

Love this set and all of the cards you created!

KathyA. said...

I always love bold black and white cards. And the one with the clouds behind the die is absolutely mesmerizing.

Sheryl said...

In love with these dies! Thank you for the inspiration, all beautiful!

Lucy E. said...

What fun cards-I love that shiny one!

Lisa Elton said...

OH, that is a cool die! Your cards are all amazing Vicki!

MadeByMeghanK said...

The black and white is just amazing!

Sue D said...

Wonderful cards. My fave is the second one.

Marsha said...

Just beautiful. Loving these dies.

Becca Yahrling said...

These are all beautiful! I am loving the shine on the one cup, too; amazing!

Esther Asbury said...

Three great cards - love the shimmery colors of the second one!

D.Ann C said...

These are zeensational! I especially love the second one and am definitely pairing this with my Coffeecionado set, too!

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous samples with this awesome set of layering dies! So many possibilities! These are just fabulous!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

They make me smile. Thanks for sharing!

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

I'm loving these fies, just like I love your cards. Especially the black and white one.

Arianna Barbara said...

Gorgeous set of cards!!! Love them!!!

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Fabulous cards! I love especially those first two :)

Helen said...

These are delightful cards. I especially like the second one with it mottled coloring. tfs