Tuesday, October 2, 2018

TAGplorations Challenge #9


WE'RE BACK!  After a [super] long break, the TAGplorations Challenge is BACK!  I really missed making the tags for this challenge -- I hope you join in!

 To make my tag, I started with the Manila Nesting Tags for the base.

I went on to muti-stamp and cut out the leaves from Trendy Leaves 2, and the coffee cup from Coffeecionado stamp set. (The sentiment is also from the same set.)  I do love using burlap with Fall type of tags -- the 2 just go together, right? 


For more fun samples, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog.  Meanwhile, make your Fall tag and be sure to upload it with the Linky on the blog!  There is a prize :)

[You can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off any product at STAMPlorations.]


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this gorgeous tag. I like the colors and burlap too.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Fantastic tag!!! Great work my friend.

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful colors and textures Vicki, perfect for fall!

Helen said...

This is a delightful tag, Vicki...and you're right--burlap and Fall do go together. Your design invites me to give this a try on my projects. tfs

~amy~ said...

Vicki, this is awesome, love the added texture.