Tuesday, October 9, 2018

STAMPlorations Inspirations #189

IT's time for the STAMPlorations Inspirations.  This week we are featuring Big Grins, illustrated by Becca Cruger.  Her stamps sets are on sale at 10% off through October 15th.  By using my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 20% off!

For today's card, I used Becca's fun Christmas Cookies & Cheer stamp set.

 The images are so fun color.  [I used my Sharpies since they are so small ;)]

No explanation for how I made this [I don't think anyway].  Cut, sponge, stamp, and color.  Nice and flat for mailing too!  Yay.





For more awesome samples, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have made.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly prize!



Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

maria f. said...

Fabulous layout for this stamp set, Vicki!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Adorable card, Vicki. Perfect one for many folks!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is such a cute card you made with that set. I really like it and would work for all those who love to cook and bake.

Lynette said...

What a cute card, Vicki! I love the way you colored the rectangles and put them back in - great idea.

Lisa Elton said...

This is darling Vicki! I like the way you've put each image in it's own little frame!

~amy~ said...

Love your card design and the ink blending!

Donna said...

Adorable Christmas card Vicki, great layout!

Dee Earnshaw said...

so sweet :)

Aileen said...

Beautiful Vicki, particularly love the added colour behind the apron, really finishes the card off perfectly.