Friday, October 19, 2018

Just Us Girls #463 - Color Week

These colors will make for a pretty gallery.


 Gosh, for once I actually got the purple to photograph purple.  I think that is a first. :)  I am loving my new stamp set from Altenew; Beautiful Day, and then fun Winnie & Walter Hello Cut Away, makes me very happy with my card.

I stamped and copic colored the background flowers and leaves, and watercolored a panel, and then cut out the Hello.

Your turn.  Come on over to Just Us Girls Challenge #463 and play along!


Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

Macimbalo said...

Great us of this week's colors - love this design too!

Linda said...

Vicki, this is gorgeous, so beautifully colored. Love it.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful bold colors and a great card design.

Nancy said...

You always do so well with bold colors Vicki! Love this card a lot!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is stunning! That Altenew set is one of my favorites and I use it alot! That sentiment is so pretty die cut from your watercolor panel.

Helen said...

You've created such a lovely card with these colors, Vicki. Glad you got the purple "hello" to photo well. It's striking placed against your floral image. tfs

Lisa Elton said...

Bold, vibrant and beautiful!

Ina G said...

Beautifully coloured image Vicki. Love that stamp set. Super big sentiment.

cm said...

The colour combination works beautifully for your lovely flowers and pretty purple Hello! Isn't it wonderful when products from different companies play well together?
Hugs~carol

Lisa Kind said...

Funny you mentioned getting the purple to photograph well. Mine didn't photograph as purple...it looks pinkish! Your card is beautiful! Great coloring.

Bobby said...

Purple really is difficult to photograph, Vicki, and I'm glad you got it to show up that gorgeous color. Beautiful Day is one of my favorite Altenew stamps and they look beautiful in blue.