Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Dare 2B Artzy Day

It's Dare 2B Artzy day here on my blog [and also over on the D2BA blog].

We are getting closer and closer to Christmas, so today I made another Christmas card [for my stash].

I used the fabulous plaid paper from the Fall Harvest Paper Collection, along with the Family Stocking stamp set [with matching dies].

I white embossed the sentiment [from the same stamp set] on vellum.  [This is one of my favorite ways of adding a sentiment.]  I am also entering this into the Stamp, Ink Paper Challenge #173; Plaid.



How are your Christmas cards coming along?  Will you have enough? ;)


Thanks for stopping by~

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card and those are some awesome stockings too.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh what pretty stockings! This is wonderful Vicki!