Sunday, October 14, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Day

It's CAS-ual Fridays day here on my blog.  I'm also over on the CFS Blog with this same card.

I have a friend who is under the weather, so I thought this cute card would cheer her up a bit.

I started with the resist technique by clear embossing the Daisy Chain border image, and then sponging ink over the top for the bottom border.  Once done, I took a paper towel and wiped off the "embossed" part. I then stamped the Little Birdies [cut them out with the Birdie Fri-Die], and water colored them.  I found the ray paper in my stash, and put the card together. My sentiment is from Heartfelt Sayings.

I bet my friend likes this card :)




Okay, that's all for me today.  Don't forget, you can use my code to save 15% off any purchase!




Thanks for stopping by~

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a sweet card! Your friend will love it, Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

This is fun and would make anyone feel instantly better!