Tuesday, September 18, 2018

STAMPlorations Inspiration #187

This is the last Tuesday of the Summer 15% off everything in the STAMPlorations store.  [You can use my code, STAMPGIRLVICKID, to save an additional 20% off also.]

For today's card I used some fun products, but here is the card first.

 Nice and bright huh? LOL
I started with the Flowers 2 stencil and sponged on some distress ink.  Once I took the stencil off the card panel, I sponged on more color leaving it lighter in the center for a highlight.

I also inlaid the Spring Flower Layering Dies.  Finally, I cut out Celebrate Big with 3 black cuts, and one white, that I sponged color onto to match my background.  I think that's it!  Like I said, lots of fun products. :)


For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPloration Blog to see my teamies creations.


Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This one makes me smile- so nice and bright!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so gorgeous and so cheery. I am sure anyone will feel uplifted getting it.

Lisa Elton said...

I like the warm sunny background for your pretty bloom! This is charming Vicki!