Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Dare 2B Artzy Day

It's my day for Dare 2B Artzy, along with being over on the D2BA blog.  Today, I made a Christmas tag and or tree hanger.  Whatever the recipient wants to use it for.

 To make this tag, I started with the Nesting Rectangle Fancy Dies for the base.  I cut some designer paper layers using the Holly and Plaid Paper Pack,   I stamped one of the ornaments from Tis the Season, and cut it out using the matching die.

I added a sentiment, a bow, a clip, and a handle to finish off this tag.
This will make a great "insert gift" for someone this Christmas.

I hope you enjoyed my project for today.


Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Fantastic tag, Vicki. You did a terrific job on this one.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great tag design and I can see where it would look wonderful as a tree decoration too.

Lisa Elton said...

I like the fun mix of patterns Vicki, this is cute!