Friday, September 21, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Day

It's the CAS-ual Fridays day on my blog [and over on the CFD Blog].  Today, I have a written tutorial for you.

First off, here is the finished card.


For the background, I started with a card panel and stamped ALL the snowflakes from Bring on the Snowflakes using my MISTI, and Versamark.  Once stamped, I brushed on gold Perfect Pearls. 

I made a SVG cut for the Merry Christmas [using my Silhouette], stamped it also with Versamark, and then I embossed with gold embossing powder.  I cut out a couple of snowflakes from Funky Flakes Fri-die and adhered those over the stamped image.  Once done, I trimmed off a ½" of the panel, and adhered it to the card base after I placed a gold glittered strip on the side.


That's it for today.  Don't forget, you can save 15% off any store purchase by using my code;




Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

The sparkle is amazing, Vicki!

Lisa Elton said...

Love all of the sparkle and shimmer Vicki, this is elegant and pretty!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and elegant and I love how you used these sets.

Donna said...

How elegant, like all the sparkle, fabulous design!

Trina P. said...

This is gorgeous. Love all the sparkle and shine! x