Tuesday, August 14, 2018

STAMPlorations Inspiration #182

It's time today for the STAMPlorations Inspiration.  Today is super fun as we all are making Artist Coins.  I came across these a few weeks ago, and boy are they fun to make!

While I only made 2, they were still fun. I used  Winged Things stamp set for my images.  I also had fun adding on the graphic touches.


For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies made!
Remeber to leave a comment for the monthly prize.

Don't forget, Shery has the store at 15% off on Tuesdays [only], and if you use my code, STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 20% off!


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Bright and colorful. I had never heard of these before.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like these! The bold graphic look is so cool!

nancy littrell said...

Way Cool and Colorful Artist Trading Coins, Vicki. What fun projects. TFS and Inspiring me, my friend. Hugs..

Lucy E. said...

So bright and bold!
Love the graphic design!

cghundley said...

Darling and looks
like a lot of fun
to make.
Carla from Utah