Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Dare 2B Artzy Day

It's Dare 2B Artzy day here on my blog [and over at the D2BA blog too]

I used the beautiful Poinsettia Tangle stamp set [with matching dies], that I loosely watercolored. What is nice about this die set, is there is a die [in the set] that cuts out the center of the gorgeous poinsettia.  It makes for such a pretty dimensional flower.


[I used some craft tape to give it a more stable dimension.]

I also gold embossed the sentiment on vellum.  One of my most favorite looks on a Christmas card.


                         




Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design with those pretty die cut images and I love the embossing folder you used too. I recently acquired a folder similar or the same and have yet to use it. You are inspiring me.

Lisa Elton said...

I like the sentiment gold embossed on the vellum panel! This is very pretty Vicki!

~amy~ said...

Love the added embossing and vellum!