Saturday, August 18, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays August Release - Day 2

It's day 2 of the CAS-ual Fridays August Release.  Today we are showcasing a beautiful stamp set; Foxy.

Isn't this fox totally amazing!  It colored beautifully with my Prisma Colored Pencils too.  I'm not one to use colored pencils much, but with this image -- oh yeah!  I loved the end result.

Again, fun sentiments in this set too.

Here is my 2nd card;

 Again, I used my Prisma pencils.  They just work so well coloring him :).

I added a couple of strips of washi, and this Thank You is complete.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more inspiration with this set, pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog and check out what my teamies have created.  

Meanwhile, don't forget if you use my code, you can save 15% off any CFS purchase.




Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Sue D said...

Love your coloring and the card designs.

Cindy Holmes said...

OH WOW fantastic cards! I am especially loving the first card! The colors combination that you chose is absolutely gorgeous together! And that Fox is amazing! The coloring is so beautiful too!!

Jean said...

Wonderful!!

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous cards Vicki, your coloring on the fox is fantastic!