Friday, August 17, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays August Release - Day 1

It's time for the CAS-ual Fridays August Release!  I will be here all week introducing all the fun new stamp sets and Fri-Dies being released.

Today we are featuring Be a Unicorn and the matching Unicorn Fri-Die.

 Of course, I instantly thought of a rainbow.  I went with a stenciled bg for that, and a lighter version with the horn and the mane.

I think this sentiment is pretty fun too!

I can't stop at just 1 card!  Here is my 2nd one;

 A more normal coloring, but the stenciled stars work well with the sentiment.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more inspiration with this set, pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog and check out what my teamies have created.  

Meanwhile, don't forget if you use my code, you can save 15% off any CFS purchase.




Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Unicorns are fab to promote smiles! Super smiles here!

Verna Angerhofer said...

You really did this unicorn set justice as these are all beautiful!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the star stencil background and the amazing coloring on the unicorn you did!

Sue D said...

Great backgrounds for these unicorn cards.

Cindy Holmes said...

AWESOME Unicorn cards! I can't decide which one is my favorite! they are all so beautiful and unique! And the backgrounds are also very amazing too!!

Lisa Elton said...

These are magical Vicki, beautifully done!