Friday, April 13, 2018

Just Us Girls Challenge #436 - Trend Week

I'm so good with stripes!

Well sheez - I just realized the challenge called for black & white stripes!  I'm going with this.

Okay fine, I made another one [the guilt!].  I mean seriously, it is a challenge and cheating doesn't count.  Especially when I am on the team! :)

I printed off some digital black & white paper, and mixed it with some blue polka dot digital paper.  Sometimes digi paper is the way to go!  My image is from STAMPlorations Radiant Roses, with a sentiment from Hero Arts.

Your turn!  Create a card with black & white stripes, and upload it over on the JUGS Blog.  
Have fun!


Thanks for stopping by~

13 comments:

Karren said...

Two gorgeous cards - even if one isn't using black and white stripes :) The blue with the black and white is such a wonderful look and those roses are stunning.

~amy~ said...

These are beautiful Vicki!

Lisa Kind said...

You are good with stripes! The navy striped card is very pretty but I just love the b&w stripes with that pretty blue polka dotted paper!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Oh, how magnificent! I love the stripes and colors you used for your wonderful cards.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

You are the queen of stripes and polka dots! Awesome cards and I had to laugh about the first one, been there, done that!

JoAnn said...

Love your beautiful cards Vicki, especially the second one. Blue is my favorite color and I love your blue flowers.

Macimbalo said...

Both cards are GORGEOUS! Love the colors you used!

Ina G said...

Both lovely cards Vicki. Love how you coloured that gorgeous Radiant Rose stamp and looks fabulous in blue.

cm said...

You're too funny! So glad you shared two beauties with us! The blues and pink of the first, with a pop of black, are lovely! Your 'challenge' card...oh my! The vibrant blue blooms, mounted over the polka dot and stripes background, makes for a swooning-inducing composition! Totally in love with this!
Hugs~c

Maria said...

HA! So funny! Love both cards! Really love those blue flowers and polka dot paper against the black and white. Great job.

Lisa Elton said...

Haha, you're too funny!! Love them both Vicki!

Nancy said...

You are definitely good with stripes and anything bold Vicki! I am such a sucker for polka dots too! Love the second one a lot!

Bobby said...

That wonderful flower spray looks good half on the blue and half on the black, Vickie.