For my first card I used Bloomtangled Cover Plate #1.
I started with a water color card panel 4.5 x 5.5, and sprayed it with water, then I shook on Brusho paints. Once dried, I added some water sprinkles. Finally, when it was completely dry, I cut out the cover plate.
For the sentiment, I Brusho'd some more card stock first, let it dry, and cut out the Simply Sentiment die. I used some foam tape on the back to give it some dimension.
For my 2nd card, I used Bloomtangled Cover Plate #2 with a similar technique, only this time, I used ink sprays.
While I went basic with the Bloomtangled Cover Plates, the potential is huge! [I am looking forward to seeing my fellow teammates creations also.] You can see the list of Designers over on the STAMPlorations Blog. Don't forget to leave a comment for the prize! :)
Thanks for stopping by~