Wednesday, March 21, 2018

CAS Christmas Card Challenge

Today I am joining in at the CAS Christmas Card Challenge; ivy.

While going though my stamps and dies, I came across this ivy and die cut from Heartfelt Creations.  Perfect!  I was able to play along.

I also came across some water color pencils!  Wow - do I love the way these colored!  Looks like I almost know how to water color - lol. My sentiment is from Inspired By Stamping; Big Holidays [retired]. This CAS card works for me, and fortunately the challenge too.


Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

craftieodmae said...

very Pretty!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and I love the coloring. I have not used watercolor pencils in ages. I don't even know if I can find them anymore. But I sure like the results you got.

Sheila H said...

Wow - you did a fantastic job with those water color pencils, Vicki! Great CAS design.

Cheri said...

Gorgeous!!! Great watercoloring - of course you know what you're doing!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is a real beauty of a card and I bet you have never had such a early start on next years's Christmas cards, right?

Lisa Elton said...

This is a fabulous CAS card!!

Nance said...

Those are some very pretty holly leaves, Vicki! Awesome coloring too! Glad you joined us at the CAS Christmas Challenge!

Loll said...

Beautiful watercolouring with pencils of your holly leaves Vicki!! They are so bright and beautiful and really pop off all that gorgeous white space. Pretty sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas! xx

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful Christmas card!

Christine Alexander said...

wow Vicky I love that stamp and die set. Such awesome colouring so perfectly CAS. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas:)

Bonnie said...

You got awesome color out of those watercolor pencils, Vicki! Wow! So bright and vibrant! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!