Tuesday, January 23, 2018

STAMPlorations Inspiration #160

It's STAMPlorations time here on my blog.  This week, we are featuring Shery Russ Designs.  All week long her sets are 15% off, and yep, if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 20%!  That to me is a CHA CHING! ;)

For today's card, I used Hope Blooms.  I dual stamped the image to give it a faux ombre effect, and mounted it on some designer paper.  I love having mini cards -- they work perfectly for my customers, co-workers, or to just hang from a gift bag.



For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see the rest of the Design Team's cards.  Be sure to leave a comment for the monthly $10 gift certificate to one lucky random drawn winner~


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Marsha said...

So pretty done in the ombre technique.

maria f. said...

Beautiful in blue!

nancy littrell said...

Beautifully stamped ombre effect for your main image, Vicki. Love your choice of DSP too. TFS my friend. Hugs.

Lisa Elton said...

The shades of blue are so peaceful and pretty! This is wonderful Vicki!