Tuesday, January 2, 2018

STAMPlorations Inspiration #157

This week for the STAMPlorations Inspiration, we are featuring Shirley Bampton, illustrator of The Bee's Knees line.  All week, these sets will be discounted 15%!

For my card today, I used Birds of Paradise, an ARTploration stencil, Stars Align, and the Hello Word Die.

I started by partially stenciling the background, I water colored the bird image, and cut it out using the matching dies. I used the Crazy Double Stitched Rectangle Die to cut the panel.  I double layered the Hello die for dimension, and this fun card is done.



For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations blog!

Meanwhile, don't forget you can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID for an additional 20% off!


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic and fun card and love the colors.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Vicki- what a fabulous, fun looking card!It's 3 below 0 here, and this one, makes me feel warmer!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

So cute! And another fun card! Love it! Have a great week! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

beautiful card :) love the fun, happy colors

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

This is such a great card! Love at first sight :) Happy New Year to you, Vicki!

Lisa Elton said...

This is magnificent Vicki! The background, the vivid colors, the nifty bird...everything all adds up to magnificence!!

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous! Love those juicy colours :)