Friday, January 26, 2018

Just Us Girls #425 - Photo Inspiration Week



I just love Photo Inspiration Week.  I love creating cards from what I see.

I found this fun digital download on Pinterest and wanted to use it for my card.  I just cut out the squares of the images, and found a perfect fit sentiment for the side border.  I think I captured the photo; frames, stripes, colors. I'm good with this one:).

Now, it's your turn!  How does the photo inspire you?  Come on over to JUGS #425 and show us your card!


Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Vicki, this is a fab card and the sentiment is so true!

Bobby said...

Your colorful card speaks to the image as a whole and not just one portion of it, Vicki. It's terrific!

Macimbalo said...

Great job of capturing that photo in your creation! Love the sentiment, really is special!!!

Maria said...

What a great quote and take on the photo! Great job.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this and this is a great sentiment too! Gorgeous colors.

Ina G said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing card Vicki. So clever!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful! Awesome images and I love that sentiment! Love your interpretation of the photo.

Judy Woodland said...

Love, love, love the bright colors. Great card for the challenge.

Lisa Elton said...

What a great sentiment, this is fun Vicki!!

Nancy said...

Awesome sentiment and love your little square tiles too! I just pinned a cards similar to this one last week. Going to have to try this soon! Love the look!

Lisa Kind said...

This is so pretty Vicki! I love the flowers and bright colors, and that sentiment is perfect!