Friday, December 8, 2017

Winter Coffee Hop with STAMPlorations - Day 1





It's Day 1 for the Winter Coffee Hop!  All week long on my blog, I will be featuring coffee cards. Some will be using some of the sponsors images, some will just be for playing along.  Either way, I had a blast making all the cards~

Today I am starting out with a brand new set from STAMPlorations; Big Christmas Cups. This set is so fun - lots of big cups.  You can see more inspiration over on the STAMPlorations blog, or I'm sure over at the Coffee Hop.  [I'm sure any samples were uploaded.]

Isn't it fun!  A big ole mug, and a fun stamped background.  There are so many fun images in this set!  I highly recommend this set! :)  I also used the Merry Christmas Word Die.


[Remember, you can save 20% off STAMPlorations products, by using my code STAMPGIRLVICKID.



Thanks for stopping by~

23 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

You did so well on this card, Vicki !

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a pretty card and I love the coloring of it.

Shery Russ said...

Love how you made that mug SUPER Christmas-y, Vicki!!! Awesome coloring!

Cheri said...

Such a fun card!!!! And yes, that stamp set is awesome.

MariLynn said...

Very pretty card Vicki.

Monika Reeck said...

lovely bright Mug Vicki
love that BG too
my card is near yours
I will be thrilled if you like to visiting me Back sweety
hugs
Monika

Sue D said...

Cute. I like the festive colors.

cghundley said...

Darling stamp set
and love the back
ground stamping.
Carla from Utah

~amy~ said...

How fun + festive! I bought that coffee set this morning! Thanks for the great inspiration!

Lisa Elton said...

I like all of the holly! This is pretty Vicki!

New Creations said...

So bright and beautiful with pop of colors! Love it!

Billie A said...

Very pretty and love the holly

Golden Goddess Designs said...

delightful card, love Stamplorations!!

Alicia

Lisa said...

Great card! Love that cup and what a beautiful and bold sentiment! Beautiful!

Sheila H said...

The set is darling and so is your card. Love the colors!

Helen Gullett said...

Love this Christmasy cup card!

Lagene said...

Vickie, this is great! Awesome coloring!

Macimbalo said...

This is a gorgeous card!!!

Shelly said...

This is awesome!!

Mac Mable said...

Fun, vibrant and so eye catching...Love it x

Bunny said...

Lovely traditional colors. Cute card. So vibrant. [Bunny]

Hetty said...

Very festive card!

Traci Cooley said...

Beautiful bright colors.