Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Tracy's 25 Days of Christmas Tags - STAMPlorations


I get the pleasure of joining in twice with Tracy's 25 Days of Christmas Tags, this time using STAMPlorations!  Sheri's prize is a $46 gift certificate, and also a Christmas Bundle valued at over $50!  [That will be a lot of product since Sheri's prices are so fabulous!]

On to my tags for today's post;
These fun trees are from the Sketchy Yule Trees, designed by Shery Russ Designs.

I colored the images with my Copics.

I wanted a textured background, so I separated a cardboard box lid, and used the inside with some texture paste, and added glitter.  I fussy cut the tree images, and adhered on to the tag.

I like the "snowy" background look it gave my tags, along with the additional texture.  I used some red Sparkle for the ornaments. My tag bases are from the Manila Tags Nesting Dies.



For more amazing tag samples, you can go over to Tracy's Blog HERE.  She has a ton of prizes, and so many samples of tags, you will simply want to grab your cup of coffee and just peruse for a time!  [this tag event started the 1st of November.]


You can also save 20% on any STAMPlorations products by using my code STAMPGIRLVICKID


Thanks for stopping by~

19 comments:

Isabel Z said...

Your creation is a little piece of art.

Barbara Godden said...

These are adorable, love all the different trees and that background is awesome.

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Gorgeous set of tags!!! Love your colouring!!!

Sandy said...

Love these tags Vicki. The corrogated background adds a nice rustic element.

Karen Letchworth said...

What a fabulous set of tags, Vicki. Thank you so much for taking the time to create and share these awesome tags to inspire us all in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. I've had SO much fun and have been so inspired by all the fabulous creativity shared....including yours!
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Kristie Goulet said...

These are great, Vicki! ♥♥♥

Iris said...

Super cute tree tags - so colorful and festive.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Oh wow! Your tags are amazing!!!!

Sue D said...

Love these cute tree tags and the textured backgrounds.

cm said...

Absolutely, totally and completely LOVE your sketchy trees, Vicki! The textures, colours, glitter...a festive forest, indeed!
Hugs~c

Mary Holshouser said...

the Christmas trees are darling.
Fantastic tags.
thanks for sharing.

Teresa Doyle said...

These are super cute Vicki, the tag dies and tree images are fantastic.

Lisa Elton said...

Perfectly festive Vicki, these are cute!

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my gosh these are seriously fantastic! LOVE the snow and the texture from the cardboard. Wonderful job!

Nancy R. said...

Your little tree tags are adorable. A bit of whimsy, and a bit rustic too. Great inspiration!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a great set of tags ! I love your tees so much !
margessw@icloud.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful tag

Bobby said...

These are fabulous, Vicki. I love the textured background and the whimsical trees.

Sue W. said...

Love these mix media tags! So festive!❤️