Friday, August 25, 2017

Just Us Girls #408 - Photo Inspiration


I do enjoy this week's challenge.  Always have enjoyed being inspired by a photo.

Had to share some more Ali Express dies and stamps.  The Thanks stamp was all of  $1.50, and the Angle die cut was $2.88!! I inlaid the cuts and my flamingo is from the Inspired By Stamping stamp set; Flamingos.  You can also get a Flamingo die cut at Ali HERE. [I LOVE THIS SITE!].

Here is the 2nd cover [and the die] for a future card;
Gotta love 2fer1 cuts! :)  
I sponged using oxide inks [love these too], and sprinkled with water.  Once dry, I used the Angled Cover Die, to cut it out.  I am also entering the above card into the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies August Challenge.

Your turn.  How does the photo inspire you?  Pop on over to the JUGS Challenge and show us your stuff. 


Thanks for stopping by~

20 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Both beautiful!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

You nailed the inspiration photo. You are so great at doing that!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Well done. This is a fantastic design.

Cheri said...

Yes, ma'am! You captured that inspiration to a T!

Joyce Erb said...

So pretty, love the gorgeous colors. And tropical...what's not to love? LOL

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I LOVE this! Those inked, inlaid stripes paired with the cute flamingo, perfection!

Ina G said...

Love it - so perfectly tropical.

Bobby said...

I'm glad to see your wonderful background, Vicki, because I just ordered that die. The colors look fabulous with the pink flamingo.

Sheila H said...

Wow - I love the colors!

Marlena M. said...

You make me want a cover plate Vicki! Such a fun, dynamic look~

Nancy said...

Did you stamp that sentiment twice? LOOKS awesome! Thanks for the links going to have to check it out! Fabulous card!

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous background for that pretty flaming! This is wonderful Vicki!

Maria said...

Wow this is fantastic! Love that background of stripes and the flamingo is awesome!

Darnell said...

Beautiful design, Vicki, and beautifully colored! Thank you again for asking me to be the August GD! It's been lots of fun!! Hugs, Darnell

Macimbalo said...

This is gorgeous! I love the background and the stripes - it's just perfect in every way!

Judy Woodland said...

Love the inlaid die cut, and your flamingo is fabulous. Great card!

laurie said...

Beautiful inlaying and colors!Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

Julie B said...

Great die and what a bargain. It looks great inlaid with the coloured pieces.
Thanks for sharing at HLS anything goes with dies. :)

kReN said...

Great card! I'm a flamingo--a native Floridian --so I just love it!