Wednesday, August 2, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays August Release - Day 2

We are on to Day 2 for the CAS-ual Fridays August Release.

Today, we are showcasing Tutu;

How sweet is she?  I smile every time I look at her.  So cute with her flowered tutu on :).  For the background panel, I tried a new technique [to me] - I dropped alcohol inks on my craft mat, and then using regular card stock, laid it over the drops.  A fun end result, which I think goes perfectly with our little dancer.

For my second card, I made this fun little tag;

Another adorable little dancer - that flowered tutu just makes me grin.  I also used the  Scallop Tag Fri-Die. I sponged another ombre background on the tag, and dropped some alcohol inks within the framing.


This month's release will be available for purchase on FRIDAY, August 4th.
[Don't forget to use my code VICKI2017 to save 15% off!]

That said, don't forget to leave a comment as CAS-Fridays is giving away a stamp set [per day] to a random commentor!  Check out the other Designer's cards HERE.


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

cghundley said...

So pretty and
the flowers make
the stamp adorable!
Carla from Utah

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such cute and fun cards with these images. Love the colors too.

Lisa Elton said...

Love these little ballerinas! CUTE cards Vicki!

~amy~ said...

Love the floral tu-tu!

Sheila H said...

I love this set! Your cards are darling😍

Aileen said...

these ballerinas are so cute I had to go shopping, used your code and bought some more. Loving your cards