Tuesday, July 25, 2017

STAMPlorations Inspirations #145

This week we are featuring Shery Russ Designs.  All her sets are 10% off, and an additional 20% off by using my code STAMPGIRLVICKID the entire week.

For my card, I used Trendy Spring Blooms stamp set, along with the matching dies; Trendy Spring Bloom Dies, and the Say It Big Series, Be You.


For more fun inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPloration Blog, and check out the rest of the Team's cards.  Meanwhile, this is the last inspiration post for the Summer.  We will be returning in October!  Enjoy your Summer.  Oh yeah, don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly prize!


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this look! I have that stamp set and dies and will love to play with them again!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Vicki- This is such a bright and happy card!

cghundley said...

Very pretty card.
Love the colors.
Carla from Utah

Lisa Elton said...

I like the old black sentiment with the playful flowers! This is so cute!

Mary Holshouser said...

Fun flowers.
Love the die cut outlines.
thanks for sharing.

Sheila H said...

The bold colors are so eye catching.