Tuesday, July 11, 2017

STAMPlorations Inspirations #143

It's STAMPlorations Inspiration day here on my blog.  This week we are featuring Big Gins.  All week the sets are 10% off, with an additional 20% off if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID.

I had fun using the ink smooshing technique for my background.  I really am enjoying the new oxide inks.  They cover each other beautifully.  I used Sweet & Sassy Mom, along with a sentiment from A Full Heart.

 
That's it for me.  Now, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out what my teammates have created.  Remember to leave a comment for the monthly prize...


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Marsha said...

Love this idea. Going into my CASE file. I've never done the smoosh - time to give it a try!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is a super cool design and I love the splash of color behind the black images.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Vicki-You are so good at doing these kinds of cards!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love how the background is
splattered. The uncolored
flowers are a great idea.
thanks for sharing.