Tuesday, June 27, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays Day

It's CAS-ual Fridays day here on my blog today.  For today's card I used a super fun set, Bold Wishes.  Once again, I adore the bold font on this set, and the stamping background is really fun too.

 See what I mean?  Fabulous set!  I used a masculine color combo that I think worked really well.  


Did you see the sale post that Michele posted?  Whoa - you need to check out the retirement sale - great prices AND, if you use my code VICKI2017, you can save an additional 15% off!  Now, that is pretty awesome!

10 MORE Sets Are Retiring Forever!


June 17, 2017
The Retiring stamp and die sets category just got a little bit bigger! I've added 8 more stamp and 2 more Fri-Die sets to the category.
These sets are all available at dramatically reduced prices, no code needed, while supplies last!! 

Once they are gone...they are GONE forever! They will not be restocked and I am not saving any in reserves. A couple of sets have already sold out and are now retired forever.

The sets are marked at their reduced retirement prices. Simply add them to your cart, [use VICKI2017 for an add'l 15% off] and check out. I'll send the happy mail after that :)
Have a great weekend!
Big squeezy hugs to you :)
Michele
Click Here to Shop the RETIRED sets!



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Love the blue and grey with the pops of black!

Lisa Elton said...

Love your background, this is FABULOUS!

Marisa said...

Such a fun card! Love it :)