Tuesday, February 28, 2017

STAMPlorations Inspiration #121

This week we are focusing on Shery Russ Designs.  Shery is the owner of the successful STAMPlorations company, and one I get the privileged of designing for! ;)  All her images this week are 10% off.

Today I went with a basic one layer card.

I so enjoy sponging and blending.  To me, the end result is always so eye catching.  To finish off my card, I used Winged Things [whoops that Shirley's set] - and a sentiment from the newly released Noteworthy 2 [that's Shery's!].


For more eye candy using Shery's images, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog.  

Don't forget, you can save an additional 20% off using my code STAMPGIRLVICKID.


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Fabulous one layer card, Vicki.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a great card design. I love the colors, dragonflies and the sentiment you used for it.

Cheri said...

Awesome, one layer card, Vicki.

Mary Holshouser said...

Plain and simple and so pretty.
Love that deep blue.
You don't have to have a lot of
detail to have a great card.
thanks for sharing.

Lisa Elton said...

Cute dragonflies, they remind me of stick figures! Love the sentiment too. This is marvelous Vicki!

Sheila H said...

Beautifully CAS!

cm said...

I have these wonderful dragonflies and butterflies, but struggle with doing them justice because I can't water-colour! You've shown me I don't have to with this fabulous design! Inspired...happy me!
Hugs~c

Petra Swart said...

Your sponging looks great, Vicki - such wonderful vibrant blues!!! Those dragonflies are lovely!!!! Beautiful OL!!!!!