Monday, December 5, 2016

SCS Color Challenge #612

It's the SCS Color Challenge time. This week the colors are Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow and Pool Party, with a dessert of snow.


-->




Playing in my stamp room yesterday, I tried the Color Embossing Folder  Technique.
I came up with this card;

I like the way this turned out.  It was fun to make too.  I used MFT Hand Letter Christmas stamp set for my sentiment.  I do love the font.  I am entering this into the Happy Little Stampers December CAS Challenge; Favorite Technique, and AAA CAS Game #79; Christmas.

Your turn!  Come on over to SCS and join us in this week's Color Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

McStamper said...

I love the font, too. Beautiful card.

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! Lovely font! I'm not familiar with that technique. You might have to teach me! :o)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and I love that sentiment! The colors you chose work so well together too.

cm said...

Technique mastered! The peace on earth sentiment is lovely!
Hugs~c