Monday, November 21, 2016

One Layer Simplicity Challenge

While organizing my cards, I came across the card I made for the One Layer Simplicity Challenge #33; peace, but I forgot to get it on my blog! Silly me.  Fortunately, I still have time to enter!

I used the Christmas Tree Stencil from ARTplorations, and the word die cut Peace from Memory Box.  I sponged on color, and then stenciled on the tree, and lastly, I inlaid the word to keep it one layer.  I sprinkled on some water drops, added a glitter strip, and my one layer card is done.

Fun challenge OLS!  Thanks~


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Ruth said...

I love how creative this is - I like seeing quirky trees! Xx

maria f. said...

How cool. That wild tree design and that sleek die cut sentiment. All in front of an AZ blue sky ;)

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful and wonderful!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

The sponged bg really adds to this card. Fab!

Lisa Elton said...

So artsy and fabulous Vicki! The gold is that extra kick of wow!!

cm said...

Such a stylish card with your swirly tree sporting its pretty star and lovely sentiment! The gold border...striking!
Hugs~c