Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Mod Squad Challenge

click HERE for the Calling All Sistahs Hop post

It's time for the Mod Squad Challenge.  This is the challenge where I represent Inspired By Stamping by using their images.

Today's challenge is all about The Die's the Thing.  I am all about this fun challenge!

While I used some "other dies", the focal die is from Inspired By Stamping Fancy Label Dies 2, along with a sentiment from Words Of Inspiration. [On sale for $5 due to a typo]


Your turn! Come on over to the Mod Squad Challenge and show us how you use dies~
Hope to see you there!


Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What a fabulous quote Vicki and I LOVE the way you let it take centre stage! The layering is great and I love that gorgeous teal with the gold and black! Gorgeous! Have a great day! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Terrific card, and I love that sentiment!

craftieodmae said...

So pretty!!!

Cheri said...

Fantastic card, Vicki...love the shock of turquois and that sentiment is awesome!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card,

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card Vicki, I like the sparkly hearts!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh is this beautiful Vicki! I love the black tilted panel and the beautiful teal die cut panel and what a lovely sentiment.

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE this.....great color combo and great take on the challenge. Very nice!!!

cm said...

You've created a marvelous layered stage for that impressive sentiment! The hearts are a sweet touch...
Hugs~c