Saturday, August 6, 2016

CAS-ual Fridays Day

It's my day over on the CAS-ual Fridays blog and also here on my blog.

I had so much fun using the Ornament Tag Fri Die to make a shaker card!

Using the mistletoe from the Mistletoe & Holly stamp set in the corners, and coloring with my Zigs worked wonderfully.
Add a Merry Christmas from Christmas Sparkle, and this card is in my Christmas card collection for this year!



Now don't forget, when you use my code, VICKI2016, when purchasing anything from the CAS-ual Fridays store, you will save 15%! [yes, I get a small rebate on this too, so thanks!]


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What a clever design Vicki and I love that it is a shaker too! Have a wonderful weekend! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

A very pretty Christmas card- a nice and early start to the Holiday!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a very festive Christmas shaker card. I love the idea and design.

~amy~ said...

Such a fun shaker!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, this is pretty!!

cm said...

Such a pretty shaker! Love it!!
Hugs~c