Tuesday, July 5, 2016

CASEplorations - July

This month for CASEplorations, we are CASEing Elina Stromberg, Elina's Arts & Crafts.
I haven't heard of this stamper, but WOW, she is amazing!  If you have the time, I highly recommend you check out her blog.

Any chance I have to CASE sponging, I am all over it!  Getting to use the fun bird from STAMPlorations Smallbirds is just frosting on the cake :). It was fun water coloring him with my Zigs. I also used Mixed Media Grunge, along with a sentiment from Noteworthy, and a layover stencil with Weaving.

ARTplorations Stencil; Weaving


Your turn!  Come on over to the CASEplorations post, check out the DT, and then play along!


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

maria f. said...

Such inky goodness. Yum.

Suchi said...

Awesome card with an amazing and fresh color combination!

Sheila H said...

You do rock the sponging, Vicki! That bird is just great.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Nice frosting on this cake! Awesome!

Petra Swart said...

Simply stunning, Vicki!!! Love how you have coloured the bird!!! The bright blue and green look fantastic!!!! What a great CAS card!!!!

Kim M said...

Fantastic take on Elina's card! Love how your bird turned out!

cm said...

Your translation of Elina's card is gorgeous, Vicki! Such a pretty bird, which is high praise given my bird-phobia! Sponging spectacular, as always!
Hugs~c