Friday, July 22, 2016

Becca's Link Up

Becca, over at Damsel of Distressed is holding a link up for her 30th birthday give-a-way.  She has a super fun inspiration board.  When I saw that, I had to play along.

I used my Copics to color my "lines".  The happy is from Mama Elephant, and the bday is from Neat & Tangled Everyday Labels.  

As you can see from the board, I was inspired by the top panel of stripes.  I do love stripes :).


That's it for my Friday.  I hope you all have a great creative week end~


Thanks for stopping by~

12 comments:

SD pooja said...

Wonderful ! I loved the colorful striped bg a lot !

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Great, unique design, Vicki!

Lee Ann Barrett said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becca Cruger said...

The coloring on this just fascinates me! I keep staring at the lines wondering how you got them to look like woodgrain! You're so clever. THANK YOU for helping me celebrate my 30th birthday!

Cheri said...

Brilliant creation, Vicki. So creative!!!!

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful fun card...

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your fun card of many colors.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Love those stripes!

Lisa Elton said...

What a great design! So simple but it really packs a punch!

Unknown said...

Vicki, your stripes are HAPPY stripes! I love the distressing on them...a bright and fun card, indeed.

Petra Swart said...

Oh, wow, what a great look you achieved by doing the lines with Copics, Vicki!!! Love all the fun stripes in the lovely colours!!!! So beautiful!!!!

cm said...

Your colourful striped card is perfect for sweet Becca! She'll adore it, as do I!
hugs~c