Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Mod Squad Challenge - The Great Outdoors

It's time today, [through the next 2 weeks], for the Mod Squad Challenge; The Great Outdoors.

I love using Inspired By Stamping sets -- the Seaside and Seaside Sentiments worked perfectly for this challenge!  [I do love the ocean :)].  I also used Background Basics II and the Fancy Label Die 2 to stamp my lighthouse on.




Now, its your turn.  Pop on over to the Mod Squad Challenge, and show us how you interpret the great outdoors!


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Suchi said...

Such a stunning card!! :)
Suchi xx

lisa808 said...

LOVE this card!!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Great sentiment and I would love to own it!

Lisa Elton said...

What a GREAT card Vicki, so pretty! I love lighthouses, this one looks like it's Cape Hatteras.

Kathy Krug said...

Great card, Vicki. I really like how you used pp in the background and built your layers from there. The two tone fish tail really draws your eye to the sentiment. Love how you completed with the bird and light house.

Petra Swart said...

Oh, my, how artistic, Vicki!!! What a fabulous scene you've got there!!!!! Wonderful layering of the elements you've put together wonderfully!!!!! What a great card, my friend!!!

cm said...

Ahhh...your lighthouse is so lovely, Vicki...something we rarely see, living where we do, but there's something about them that intrigues me. You've created a wonderful, rich-with-details sea scene here...love it!
hugs~c