Wednesday, December 2, 2015

A Few Challenges

Gosh the month of December is pretty quiet on the ole blog.  This works out well, as I get time to play in other challenges!

Today I am joining in at Virginia's December View Challenge - [this is her last one.  She will be taking a break]; glitter, SIP 24; anything goes, and Dies R Us 38; Christmas.  I thought I was done with my C cards, but I needed just one more......

My girlfriend just loves sparkle.  So, I covered this puppy in all kinds of glitters, and used glitter paper for the sentiment.  She will love it, [and I am covered in the stuff...] Good thing I didn't make all my cards with glitter! lol  The trees are from a punch [totally forgot who made it-- sbt], and my sentiment is from, you guessed it, Clearly Besotted.

I had fun challenges - thanks!


Thanks for stopping by~

18 comments:

Aileen said...

Beautiful card, love how you glittered the trees, great colours too.

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous trees!
thank you sooooo much for the christmas card, I LOVE it!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Vicki, this is stunning!

Darlene said...

OH WOW fabulous creation Vicki! Say ... Since you're now DONE with your 'c' cards ... how about starting on mine? LOL! (I haven't found the time yet ... I'd best get busy! lol) Thanks so much for playing in our ‘CHRISTMAS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

cm said...

Plenty of hugs and beaming smile when your friend receives this glittery gorgeous card! Totally stunning!
Hugs~c

Verna Angerhofer said...

A wonderful Christmas card and it certainly does look awesome with all the glitter!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your trio of glistening trees and the fancy sparkly sentiment!

Loll said...

So pretty and sparkly. LOVE this card Vicki!! xx

stampwithsandy said...

A gorgeous and sparkly creation, Vicki! I love the glittery sentiment and trees. Good to hear you've finished your holiday cards; I've got a long way to go! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Stamp Ink Paper!

Julia Aston said...

Love the sparkle on your pretty row of trees!

Glenda said...

I put glitter on most everything! Every day there is sparkle in my eye brows! Love your card! Thanks for playing along in our 'Christmas' challenge at Dies R Us!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!! You can never have too much sparkle. :) Thank you for joing us at Stamp, Ink, Paper!!

Gingin said...

Vicki I LOVE all the glitter!! Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Oh my how I love glitter! Absolutely beautiful Christmas Card! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our cardmaker's choice challenge this week!

Celeste Goff said...

Just gorgeous! Love all of the glittery goodness!

Justin said...

Beautiful! I love the added sparkle! Thank you for joining us for the Stamp, Ink, Paper Card Maker's Choice Challenge! :-)

Jenny Alia said...

Love the sparkle. Absolutely lovely! Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Dies R Us!