Monday, November 23, 2015

STAMPlorations Inspiration #48

I completely spaced and missed the last Inspiration post. [whoops] However, I did remember today's! [yay]

I addressed my Christmas cards over the week end, and [whoa] I needed more!  What better then to use STAMPlorations Holiday Sketches; Christmas Candle.  While enveloping my Christmas cards, I decided the cards that I used gold on were my favorites -- it just adds that pop!


Okay, your turn - pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog, check out the DT cards, and CASE one!  Remember to tell us who you CASED [hopefully me].  The winner gets a prize~


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Suchi said...

Such a pretty card...love that window!! :)
Suchi xx

Desire Fourie said...

Vicki I am love the warm colours of this festive Christmas card and the window effect.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Deepti said...

Beautiful !

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design! And, you are so far ahead of me. I am still in card making mode and have not even thought about addressing them. Too much going on in my life. LOL

cm said...

You've addressed your Christmas cards already? Oh my...I am way, way, way behind, and that's likely to remain the case. Eek! Such a wonderful way to showcase the candles stamp; mine has been rather neglected but with your 'window treatment' as inspiration, I have an idea sparking. Best write it down...memory sure isn't what it used to be *grin*
Hugs~c

shirley-bee said...

Wow, you're organised! I've not properly started making my Christmas cards yet! Love your pretty candle in the window card.

maria f. said...

What a great design idea! I love the gold.

Petra Swart said...

Love, love, LOVE that gold and white stripes and all the other touches of gold, Vicki!!!! How beautiful the candles look behind the window frame!!! Gorgeous!!!