Sunday, September 20, 2015

Inspired By Stamping Group Day

Hey All - its the DT day for Inspired By Stamping!  The day when we Designers get to use any of the IBS images we have~ that's fun for me! :)

I was inspired by the Color Combo and the Sketch from the IBSIC Challenge #98.  I used IBS Background Basics 3, Summer Baskets, and Vintage Tickets.




That's it for me -- now, you can pop on over and check out the other Designer's cards.  Then, play along in the challenge!  We would love to see how you are inspired~


Thanks for stopping by~

12 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Oh, I like the card very much, Vicki. Enjoy your weekend, sweetie.

Love and hugs
Maarit

~amy~ said...

very fun!

Ruth said...

Fabulous design - I love those hexagons!! Gorgeous colours too. Xx

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Super card- I love this color combination, Vicki.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Perfect colors and a great layout. Wonderful card design.

VanessaB said...

Gorgeous colors and great take on the sketch

Jennie said...

Stunning card Vicki!! Love the take on the inspiration piece!

Lisa Elton said...

Such a pretty card Vickie! Great job with the sketch and colors!

Jo Herbert said...

Vicky, wow wow wow your card is just so stunning! I love how striking your colour combo is and the use of the hexagons. Hugs Jo

lisa808 said...

Pretty card. Love the sponging/stamping on the hexagons.

cm said...

Your sponged hexagons, pretty flowers and cool tickets are a combination that I wouldn't have thought of ever! The results: only fabulous!
Hugs~c

Leah said...

So pretty! Love your color combo too :)