Sunday, August 30, 2015

Playing In PTI Project Stamp-A-Faire Part 3



I believe this is the last of the PTI Stamp-a-Fraire Challenges.  I might have missed 1 or 2, but I am thrilled with the way my cards came together! [You can see my Part 1 HERE, and Part 2 HERE]

SAF Pins & Needles; stick pins, sewing on card, stamped sewing on card

I used PTI Butterfly Dreams.  See my stick pins?


I used PTI Tag and Think Big #20.  I used some gold metallic thread for sewing on my card.


I took the easy way with stamping stitches, but it works :).   I used PTI Harvest Berries, along with a sentiment from Signature Greetings.



For this card, you were suppose to use left overs.  Honestly, I rarely throw cards away,
 I make them work.  Therefore, all I had "left over" was the cut outs from the striped cover sheet I used for Betsy's sketch.  I added Circles Scribbles,a couple of leafs from Rosie Posie, and a sentiment from Hello, Friend.


SAF - Red Carpet; photo of me and my favorite card from the stamp-a-faire challenges~
[after I showered! ;)]




Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a great line up of cards Vicki!! My favorite is the one with the harvest berries image and stitching. Cute photo of you too ;)

Imke said...

Wonderful bunch of Cards, Vicki. I totally like the Christmas Card. It´s totally CAS but so nice !! Thanks for the inspriation !!

SD pooja said...

Surprised to see the first one..bit different from your style..but it beautiful and the loved whole bunch of card !

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Thanks for sharing these beauties!

Verna Angerhofer said...

All the cards are awesome. Love the designs you always come up with. And, you look awesome too! Great photo of you and the favorite card.

Marisa said...

You go girl. Well done getting them all done :)

VanessaB said...

love them all, but your favorite is my favorite, too!! :) great photo of you as well! :)

Petra Swart said...

Oh, what beautiful lace you've got there on the first card and I love your stick pins!!! That is such a fabulous card, Vicki!!! The other three cards have such different looks, but all equally beautiful!!! Love the sewing with gold thread on the Christmas card, the stamped stitching on the beautiful white one and the clever use of the left overs on the last card!!! You've really had a very productive time, hey!!!