Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A Walk Down Memory Lane

It's Wednesday, and that means it's A Walk Down Memory Lane time here on my blog.
Did you all know that AWDML is an online store and it carries more than 30,000 items from stamps and paper to inks and even tools -- all from product companies we know and love.  The best part?  Cheaper prices!

So, I make a card, and if you are interested in what I used to make it, you need to pop on over to the AWDML blog for the links to the products and sometimes, I even include a tutorial on how I made it.

Here is this week's card -- [yes, there is a tutorial on how I made it].  Interested?  Pop on over to A Walk Down Memory Lane Blog and check it out~


Thanks for stopping by~

1 comment:

Petra Swart said...

WOW, this looks fantastic, Vicki and what GREAT layering, my friend!!!! I had to hop over to see how you did that gorgeous vibrant colour - never heard of Ken's product, but boy, you've got a stunning bg there!!! Oh, I love this card - everything is just sooooo stunning on it!!! Love the cute sentiment, too!!!! Great card!!!!!