Wednesday, June 3, 2015

A Walk Down Memory Lane

It's my post over at the A Walk Down Memory Lane blog.  I'm going to start doing something different this month.  No more sneak peeks here on my blog.  I have decided that I don't like it when I get sent to another blog to see the finished card.  Therefore, I will be showing you the entire card.  However, that said, you will still need to pop over if you want to see the supplies used and/or the tutorial [if there is one]. Fair enough?

Today's card does have a tutorial, and here is the finished card;

 Interested in how I made this, and/or the supplies I used?  Pop on over to A Walk Down Memory Lane Blog and check it out. ;)


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the vibrant colors!

Nessa's Crafty Place said...

Gorgeous Vicki-Love those bold colours-what a gorgeous butterfly :)
Nessa xxx

Petra Swart said...

Lovely layering, my friend and great combination of lovely patterns!!! The butterfly is simply stunning and I love the cute feathers!!!!! Really like what you have done here - beautiful!!!!

Nalo Souleyman said...

Very nice colors !!