Friday, April 17, 2015

STAMPlorations Inspiration Challenge #13

It's once again, STAMPlorations Inspirations Challenge~  Just pick a card by one of the STAMPlorations Designers and CASE it. [Hopefully mine ;)] -- remember to tell us who you are CASEing.

I saw Laura Bassen's video using acetate for water coloring.  I had to try it and BA BAM!  I love how [easy] fun it was.  I adore the end results.  I sure will use this technique again~  Meanwhile, I used one of my favorite STAMPlorations sets, Bloom Sketches.  Goes well with the water coloring don't you think?


Now its your turn -- pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog, check out the other DT's cards, and then play along!  There is a prize......


Thanks for stopping by~

15 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Vicki, I just love these colors together and this is a gorgeous card!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Vicki, it's beautiful! I love everything about it x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the splash of colors that works so well with the image you used on it. And, it is so cheery and bright that it really makes one smile!

Marisa said...

Love that lower image and the yellow green combo.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Love what you did with those poppies! Funny,m that we both used the same set! Happy Friday!

maria f. said...

Exactly what I was going to say. It looks so great watercolored!

Loll said...

Gorgeous watercolouring Vicki! And love the stripes of washi tape ... fun, bright colours! xx

Nancy said...

Love these colors! The chevron mixed with dots is such a cool effect! Well done my friend!

Lisa Elton said...

This is my new fave from your Vicki! Beautiful, bright and fresh!!

~amy~ said...

I think this is one of the happiest color combos...LOVE this Vicki.

Deepti said...

Wow ! Looks cool :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Great background with that acetate smooshing!

cm said...

I've just spent the last 20 minutes checking out Laura's videos and WOW - you've definitely mastered her technique! Gorgeous card...smooshing splendid!
Hugs~c

Pam said...

Gorgeous!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love the YELLOW and the black with white sentiment!