Tuesday, April 21, 2015

One Layer Christmas Card Challenge #8


It's the One Layer Christmas Card Challenge #8 -- For this challenge, the twist is Trees.

I used STAMPlorations Tree Silhouette.  This was the first set of STAMPlorations that I won in a challenge.  [So glad I found that challenge] It lead me to be able to be on the Design Team.  [I Love that!]  I also used Holiday Sketches and a couple of Hero Arts images.


Now its your turn.  Come on over to STAMPlorations Blog and play along!  Be sure and check out the other Designers while you are there.


Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Kim M said...

What an awesome collage of images! Great card! :-)

Lee-Anne said...

Fabulous mix of images! I can see I'm going to be doing more shopping in Shery's store!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Wonderful card, Vicki !

Cheri said...

Love your collage work on this card, Vicki. Stunning color combination.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Fabulous - would have never guessed you are behind this - you do so few one-layer cards - you should do them more often!

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful background; love the trees. Gorgeous card.

Lisa Lara said...

WOW Vicki. This is an absolutely brilliant Christmas card. WOW. Awesome stamp layering.

Deepti said...

Wow ! I love those bells on the card base, softly blended in yellow :)

SD pooja said...

Wonderful card !

Susan Joyce said...

Great combination of images Vicki, lovely Christmas card.