Friday, March 20, 2015

Just Us Girls #285 - Color



I love this type of color challenge!  Black & White with one always looks so elegant.

For my card today I CASED one of my most loyal followers; Petra Swart.  I adore this girl's creations [she wins a lot of challenges too]  I chose this card of her's to CASE;

[Besides her amazing outdoor photography], I love her use of neutral colors.  When she adds in a pop of color - oh be still my heart.  She is an amazing card maker!   [Be sure and check out her blog :)]

Anyway, I used my go-to PTI Rosie Posie, Rosie Posie Step 2 and dies, along with a Spellbinder scroll die.

What color do you see with black & white?  Whatever it is, come on over to Just Us Girls Challenge and play along!


Thanks for stopping by~

15 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the splash of turquoise. Great card.

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous as always!

Sharyn Polesel said...

I don't know where to start....I love the background and all of the different patterns. I love the stitched circle and the flourish, but most of all I love that gorgeous turquoise flower. That's one of my favorite flower sets too. Beautifully done!

Becky said...

This is stunning Vicki! Love the black designs.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Another awesome CAS, Vicki!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, Vicki, you are soooo sweet, my friend!!! Thank you SO much for your kind words - I know you know how much I appreciate it!!!!! And I feel so honoured to be CASED by you - you are so talented and I admire your work so much!!! And you have CASED my card so beautifully!!!! I love that B&W bg and your flower is simply stunning!!!! Your card is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Enjoy the weekend!!!!

Oh BTW - think that twine I send you got lost somewhere - have posted you some again today (with a tracking number!!) Be on the lookout for it!!!

Ina G said...

Awesome background and again another fabulous card. Love the touch of turquoise flourishes and sequins.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I really love that rosie posie card you created. It always gives a "wow" factor and those colors are awesome!

wienerhoneymooners said...

This excites me, LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE -Super phenomenal,HIGH Five type of card here!!!! WOW!!!!!!1

Lisa Lara said...

This is magic Vicki.

~amy~ said...

Perfect!!

Nancy said...

Love the composition of this card! The pattern papers are incredible together! Great job and great color choice!

Sheila H said...

The background makes your amazing flower totally spectacular - love this card!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Love that cool background with all of it's patterns, so perfect for that pretty turquoise bloom! Love your choice of turquoise!

Deepti said...

Fabulous!