Wednesday, December 10, 2014

A Walk Down Memory Lane Blog & The Male Room

It's crazy day here on the ole blog.  I combined my A Walk Down Memory Lane card along with my The Male Room challenge card; Masculine Christmas.

These colors just scream masculine and makes this card perfect for the challenge!  Now, to see the products I used you will need to pop on over to A Walk Down Memory Lane Blog. [I also have a stamping hint over there]  Also, the 12 Day of Christmas sale is going on -- Amazing deals!


Meanwhile, we hope you create a masculine Christmas card and join in over at The Male Room #25!


Thanks for stopping by~ If you have a question, please leave an email so I can answer you :)

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

This is a perfectly masculine Christmas card Vicki. I love that gold "joy".

Sheila H said...

Your card definitely has a masculine vibe, Vicki. The colors are subtle, but make a bold statement. I really like the angle of the design.