Sunday, November 30, 2014

Inspired By Stamping Day & AAA Card Challenge

The gang's all in today with lots of fabulous eye candy using Inspired By Stamping stamps!

The 5th Sunday of any month, the entire Team will be creating cards and/or projects for all of you.  For today's card I used one of last year's Christmas stamp sets, Holiday Sentiments, along with one of this year's, Sugar & Spice.

To see the other Designer's projects, pop on over to Joanna's blog.

It is also AAA Card Challenge; a Blue Christmas card and/or Hanukkah.

 I am having so much fun with the Christmas stamps from Inspired By Stamping that I went ahead a made a blue card using Background Basics III, Holiday Sentiments, Poinsettia, and Christmas Wreath.
I tried the Faux Linen Technique.  hmmm.... I ended up scrunching my paper and highlighted it with a darker ink for more texture [the "linen" didn't show up]. Actually, I like the effect I ended up with.

Now it's your turn to pop on over to AAA Card Challenge and play along!  This challenge will be ending December 13th, so you have a couple of weeks to create. :)


 Thanks for stopping by~

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Okay, so really, how many cards do you post a week?! LOVE these!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

It is always fun to see the card (s) you come up with ever day!

Victoria Lavender said...

You've made a fun and colorful card for AAA Cards this week. Neat color too. Thanks so much- Happy Holidays, Victoria

wienerhoneymooners said...

LOVE the BLUE Christmas Idea!!!! Inspiring!!! LOVE the BG!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Love you card designs. Keep inspiring me as I am not able to craft right now. You always are an inspiration to me.

Sheila H said...

Great designs on both cards, Vicki.

Donna Nuce said...

Great cards Vicki! Have a great day!

Julia said...

Beautiful cards that are such an inspiration, as always! Your background for the Blue
Christmas has so much depth. Really nice!

Sue D said...

Both cards are fabulous!

Angela said...

So striking and beautiful Vicki!

Deepti said...

Wow these are superb!! You designs are amazing always :)

Caroline D. said...

Loving all your gorgeous Christmas cards!! (I'm working my way from the recent backwards....LOL.... trying to catch up!) You've been a busy girl!